Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 2

I ended on 4282, but that was a nadge into day 3. I can't seem to stop just before midnight, and why on earth should I? Anyway, I've written a rather hot scene. Or should that be hawt? Whichever. It's quite, erm, rude. Rude in a nice hot-under-the-collar, re-arraging of the trouser department, sort of way. Strangely - or not so strangely if you know me - I've resorted to pantsing. And yet it works (don't fix that that ain't broke).

The outline is being followed. Ish. A bit. But then it's not the most explanatory of outlines, and how was I to know they'd want to have sex on a train? No, not in public! Gawd forbid.

Did you know that there are only two night sleeper trains left in the U.K.? One goes from London to Scotland, and the other from Paddington to Penzance. If you can afford a ticket then this is probably being read and précised by one of your PAs. ;)

Night night.

No comments: