Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 14

I watched a great end to the F1 season, and though Mark Webber, my choice for Champion, didn't win, at least Alsonso was denied the title thanks to a pole to flag race by Sebastian Vetel - who is now the youngest ever F1 champion.

Then I had to go into Rye and spend a few hours helping a friend put stuff on eBay ... and then eventually she decided not to. :(

Saw Thorne Scaredycat on TV with food, and now I'm even further behind. Sigh. But I will do this thing. After all I want to write. I want to do this, and there's nobody with an Damoclesian sword held over my head ... is there? ;)

By end of play tomorrow it's the half way point: 25,000 words. I'm not going to worry about the quality of the work - as everyone says, that's for the edit. Words will be spilling out of my finger tips tomorrow. Oh yes they will!

No comments: