Saturday 13 November 2010

Day 13 - Saturday (F1 qualifying for last race of 2010)

At least it's not a Friday and I'm not one of the Knights Templar. Thank heavens for small mercies.

Now to bed, and then, in a few short and dreamy hours I shall arise, watch a smidgeon of TV - F1 W00T! m'lud. And then tippy-type until I am all caught up. If I do not manage to do this thing today then I shall rise and repeat for Sunday. However I shall be all caught up by the end of the weekend. Hmm, let me just check my calculator. So (gulp) by the end of today I must be at 21,671 and I'm presently at 16,075 which leaves me (gnash, wail) 5,596 to do. Or tomorrow it's 23,338 - 16,075 which leaves 7,263 (Waaaaaaaaa).

I don't like this game. I don't think I liked it the last time I partook (2008) either. Why do we do these things to ourselves? Why?

Night night, sleep tight, hope the bed bugs don't thingy.

No comments: