Saturday 25 November 2006

My Problem is...

... that finishing is not a huge problem, but validity is.

I've written some good 'bits' but as far as 'novels' go I know that a lot of this will get dumped, and I'm absolutely sure there are some major plot problems.

If I was writing this without a deadline I'd stop, now, and take time and re-read and tweak before continuing. This is logical. But I can't if I want to finish the 50,000, I have to carry on writing.

So I guess my question is: do I stop now? Or do I carry on hoping that what I'm writing will have a place somewhere in the finished 'Lord Of The Marsh'.

Gah! *tears hair* I'll stop thinking and carry on. Finish it, then write 'Blizzard' and then go back to it later...

Yep, that's what I'll do.

Useful things blogs. If only I could persuade it to paint the house.

less than a week to go, and I have an underlying feeling of hysteria. Oddly this is not being caused by NaNoWriMo, but by real life concerns. I'm ... well what I am is inconsequential.

No comments: