Saturday 24 November 2007

Day 24

Long time no blog. Hmm. Actually that's a lie. Though my blogging has been elsewhere, I have been keeping it up.

I'm at 35,500.
Sinbad - my piratical writing accomplice - is at 39,000.
By the end of the day we should both be at 40,008.
*Howls!*

So ... umm ... yes. I have some work to do. It's been pointed out that if I concentrated on my writing, rather than all the outlying frippery and fru fru, like: blogging, checking emails every other minute, loitering at The Hub, AD, GA, Codey's World, etc.

Of course the 'pointer outers' are right ... but then I like all the frippery and fru fru, and they can jolly well go and 'point out' elsewhere.

I have no intention of failing to get to 50,000. 'Harvest Days' is feeling good, and ... oh, sorry. Here comes my fan who needs a lap to snooze on. Gotta go! ;)

Camy

PS - I'm updating at the same place. So if you feel like reading a first draft version of 'Harvest Time' please click HERE.

If you do read it, please leave a comment or drop me an email to tell me what you think. Thank you!

No comments: