Wednesday 31 October 2007

Outline

Working title: Harvest time

It's September, and time to harvest the grapes. It's casual work, so David Blake and his brother Colin aren't over enthused at finding themselves driving to the vineyard through an ever thickening fog.

Over the next few weeks David finds himself over hearing the stories of many of the other itinerant workers. Stories that ultimately make him wonder if he's living in the same reality as they are.


---
So there you have it. Okay, so it's not a 30 page outline ... unless you whack up the point size, and give it a humongous line spacing. But I'm happy. As a sandboy: As Larry: As ... well, as me, actually.

Good luck to anyone else who's giving it a go. May your Gods be with you ... and your Muse. Mine is looking way cool for the off. He persuaded me to let him go shopping, and got a special NaNo outfit. I keep telling him he's a figment of my imagination, but he won't have it. He won't give me the credit card back, either.

Ah well. Laters.

No comments: