Saturday 4 August 2007

Car closure

Car well and truly legal.
Road tax has, of course, gone up. It's now £99 for six months. Six months ago it was £83. Frankly, I nearly fell over backwards. Bleedin' cheek.

There is a rude word that begins with a C, ends with a T, and has four letters. It's oft used to describe traffic wardens, and now can be freely used to describe whoever it was that upped the road tax.

Nighty night.

Oh yes. If anyone has suggestions as to how I can stop Cody eating the local baby rabbit population, I'd be overjoyed. Ta.

1 comment:

Kapitano said...

Blogger just ate my long and eloquent comment. Huh!

Well, short version:
* Overfeed the cat to stop it eating rabbits.

* I've never needed a car, because I don't live in the unspoilt geeen wilderness. There's an irony in there somewhere.