Thursday 16 December 2010

16 days post NaNo

I written a new short with the working title of Ceil. It is, of course, not what I should be doing. I should be thinking about Hellion. And I do, and am, but it requires so much umph that I'm not going to start the re-write until after Crimble, and possibly not until 2011 ...

... which is a frightening thought. Another year has shot by. Though as a positive I can say I've 'won' NaNo and that we've recorded an album. Now all I need to do is finish the novel and sell them both .

I don't suppose a managerial type is reading this blog?

On more mundane fronts: B and I have just finished tidying the house for an inspection by the agent. You'd think that provided you pay the rent and don't give them gyp they'd leave you alone. But no! Personally, I think it's a damn nerve and piss poor public relations. Ah well, one day .... ;)

No comments: